Nonprofit Sector Link Wood Buffalo is a forum for dialogue and action on common issues faced by the nonprofit sector in our community. It was born out of a desire for more communication, coordination and collaboration among organizations.
We promote leadership excellence though training, coaching and resource sharing and promote a strong voice for the sector in our community.
To develop capacity to meet these goals, a systems approach was identified, focusing on four levels:
The following are links to our current initiatives:
- Professional development for nonprofit leaders and staff
- Information and local resource sharing
- Community collaborations
- The “10 P” Steps To A Successful Event by Events Wood Buffalo
- March 15, 2013 Today the Nonprofit Sector LINK Wood Buffalo and members...
- Covey’s "7 Habits for Highly Effective People"
- 2012 Capacity Assessment Survey Results (Full Report)
- Understanding Nonprofit Pensions and Benefits
- Wood Buffalo infrastructure funds announced
- Charities' Top Five Challenges in 2012
- Employment Standards Tool Kit for Employers