Championing nonprofit community organizations in Wood Buffalo
Improved quality of life in Wood Buffalo through strong nonprofit community organizations
- We value diversity therefore we will ensure that respect for diversity is evident in all LINK’s programs and services.
- We value collaboration therefore we will promote working collectively rather than individually.
- We value the importance of measurable and meaningful results in all activities of LINK and nonprofit organizations
- We value transparency, honesty, mutual respect and professionalism in all aspects of relationships within LINK and between LINK and nonprofit community organizations
- Create opportunities for organizations to develop practical solutions to enhance and improve human resource management practices
- Build the capacity of sector organizations to engage in partnerships and collaborations through education, dialogue and resource sharing
- Foster an environment of innovation to improve longer term sustainability of the sector and its organizations
- Develop a voice for the sector at the community decision-making table
- Develop systems and resources to facilitate leadership and professional development within the Wood Buffalo Nonprofit sector with an emphasis on emerging leaders